Inbox Zero Love
Clean inbox, happy life.
Approved by Google. Open Source. See exactly what our code does. Or host it yourself.
Inbox Zero has undergone a thorough security process with Google to ensure the protection of your emails. You can even self-host Inbox Zero on your own infrastructure.
Clean up your subscriptions
See all newsletter and marketing subscriptions in one place. Unsubscribe in a click.
- One-click unsubscribe
- Don't search for the unsubscribe button. Unsubscribe with a single click or auto archive emails instead.
- See who emails you most
- See who's sending you the most marketing and newsletter emails to prioritise who to unsubscribe from.
- How often they email
- View analytic charts to see how often you get emails from certain senders to take action.
Automate your inbox
Your AI assistant for email
Keep getting emails that require the same response? Let Inbox Zero handle it.
- Automate your replies
- Our AI agent will reply, forward, or archive emails based on the rules you provide it.
- Planning mode
- Let our AI plan what to do for you. Accept or reject in a click. Turn on full automation once you're confident the AI can work on its own.
- Instruct in plain English
- It's as easy as talking to an assistant or sending a prompt to ChatGPT.
Cold Email Blocker
Automatically block cold emails
Stop the spam. Automatically archive or label cold emails.
- Block out the noise
- Automatically archive or label cold emails. Keep your inbox clean and focused on what matters.
- Adjust cold email prompt
- Tell Inbox Zero what constitutes a cold email for you. It will block them based on your instructions.
- Label cold emails
- Automatically label cold emails so you can review them later. Keep your inbox clean and focused on what matters.
Understand your inbox
Understanding your inbox is the first step to dealing with it. Understand what is filling up your inbox. Then figure out an action plan to deal with it.
- Who emails you most
- Someone emailing you too much? Figure out a plan to handle this better.
- Who you email most
- If there's one person you're constantly speaking to is there a better way for you to speak?
- What type of emails you get
- Getting a lot of newsletters or cold emails? Try automatically archiving and labelling them with our AI.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you store my emails?
We store a hashed version of your emails for our analytics feature. As our code is open-source you can check our code to see this for yourself. For full data privacy you can self-host your own instance of Inbox Zero.
- Is the code open-source?
Yes! You can see the source code in our GitHub repo.
- Do you take feature requests?
- Can I still use Inbox Zero alonside my current email client?
Yes! Inbox Zero is intended to be used alongside your existing email client.
- Which email providers does Inbox Zero support?
We only support Gmail and Google Workspace email accounts today. We may add support for other email providers such as Outlook in the future.
- Do you offer refunds?
If you don't think we provided you with value send us an email within 14 days of upgrading and we'll refund you.