Handle emails faster
Respond faster. Remove the clutter. Get your time back.
Running a small business you're constantly bombarded with the same questions. Same your time and your customers time by having our AI answer them for you.
- Reply Automatically
Tell Inbox Zero how to handle your emails and it will do it for you. Automatically reply, archive, and label emails based on your instructions.
- Automatically archive cold emails
Sick of cold emails? Inbox Zero can automatically archive and label them for you so they don't clog your inbox.
- Explain it in plain English
Tell Inbox Zero how to handle your emails in plain English. It's as simple as writing to an assistant or ChatGPT.
Automate your inbox
Your AI assistant for email
Keep getting the same emails over and over? Someone asking about your refund policy? Someone asking about sponsorship? Someone cold emailing you?Let Inbox Zero handle it.
- Auto reply
- Automate what makes sense. Handle the rest yourself. You + AI is a match made in heaven.
- Auto forward
- Need certain emails forwarded to someone else? No problem. Inbox Zero can do that too.
- Auto archive
- Certain emails just don't need to hit your inbox. Label and archive them to clean up the noise. Gmail filters are great but limited. Let our AI filter the noise based on your instructions.
Understand your inbox
Understanding your inbox is the first step to dealing with it. Understand what is filling up your inbox. Then figure out an action plan to deal with it.
- Who emails you most
- Someone emailing you too much? Figure out a plan to handle this better.
- Who you email most
- If there's one person you're constantly speaking to is there a better way for you to speak?
- What type of emails you get
- Getting a lot of newsletters or cold emails? Try automatically archiving and labelling them with our AI.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you store my emails?
No. We don't store any of your emails in our database. And even better, as our code is open-source you can check our code to see this is true. For full data privacy you can self-host your own instance of Inbox Zero.
- Is the code open-source?
Yes! You can see the source code in our GitHub repository.
- Do you take feature requests?
Yes! Post an issue on GitHub, reach us over email, or tweet us. We're happy to hear how we can improve your email experience.