Inbox Zero Love
Clean inbox, happy life.
Understand your inbox
Understanding your inbox is the first step to dealing with it. Understand what is filling up your inbox. Then figure out an action plan to deal with it.
- Who emails you most
- Someone emailing you too much? Figure out a plan to handle this better.
- Who you email most
- If there's one person you're constantly speaking to is there a better way for you to speak?
- What type of emails you get
- Getting a lot of newsletters or cold emails? Try automatically archiving and labelling them with our AI.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you store my emails?
We store a hashed version of your emails for our analytics feature. As our code is open-source you can check our code to see this for yourself. For full data privacy you can self-host your own instance of Inbox Zero.
- Is the code open-source?
Yes! You can see the source code in our GitHub repo.
- Do you take feature requests?
- Can I still use Inbox Zero alonside my current email client?
Yes! Inbox Zero is intended to be used alongside your existing email client.
- Which email providers does Inbox Zero support?
We only support Gmail and Google Workspace email accounts today. We may add support for other email providers such as Outlook in the future.
- Do you offer refunds?
If you don't think we provided you with value send us an email within 14 days of upgrading and we'll refund you.