Inbox Zero Love
Clean inbox, happy life.
Manage new senders in your inbox
View a comprehensive list of recent new senders, making it easier to spot important contacts and opportunities, while also offering the ability to block unwanted communication effortlessly.
- Quickly Identify New Senders
- Conveniently lists all new individuals or entities that recently emailed you, helping you spot important contacts.
- Effortless Blocking
- Easily block any unwanted sender with a single click, keeping your inbox clean and relevant.
- Stay Organized and Secure
- Enhance your email security by managing unfamiliar senders, reducing the risk of spam and phishing attacks.
- Personalize Your Email Experience
- Discover and prioritize important emails, ensuring you never miss out on significant introductions or opportunities.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you store my emails?
We store a hashed version of your emails for our analytics feature. As our code is open-source you can check our code to see this for yourself. For full data privacy you can self-host your own instance of Inbox Zero.
- Is the code open-source?
Yes! You can see the source code in our GitHub repo.
- Do you take feature requests?
- Can I still use Inbox Zero alonside my current email client?
Yes! Inbox Zero is intended to be used alongside your existing email client.
- Which email providers does Inbox Zero support?
We only support Gmail and Google Workspace email accounts today. We may add support for other email providers such as Outlook in the future.
- Do you offer refunds?
If you don't think we provided you with value send us an email within 14 days of upgrading and we'll refund you.